Thursday, March 13, 2014

3/13 Pivot in Windows Movie Maker

This past week, I had to use the software Windows Movie Maker to create my very first movie. Since I created my pivot animation already, I just needed to add credit slides, music, and sound effects in order to produce my movie. I thought you had to go through long process in adding the music and sound effects but it was pretty easy. I looked up tutorials on YouTube and found out in order to put audio onto the movie, you just have to find "Import Music/Audio" on the sidebar, import a song or sound effect, drag it onto the movie timeline, cut what parts that aren't necessary, and bam you are done. When I was done producing my movie, I looked back and thought "Wow, this software is really easy to use" and "My movie actually came out the way I wanted it too" I loved this lesson because I learned how to use software on a Windows computer. I have Apple products at home so using a Windows computer to create this assignment was new territory.  


No comments:

Post a Comment