Friday, March 14, 2014

3/14 Welcome Message

Today, I created my very first podcast. I used the software called "Audacity" and recorded my voice saying these words: "Hi! Welcome to Joyce Ann's Learning Reflections blog. My name is Joyce Ann Taverner and this blog is about my learning at Curtis High School. I hope you enjoy the content here and share it with your friends. Thank you!" It was so simple to use (in my opinion), you just had to launch the application "Audacity", record the message by pressing the record button (the button with the red circle in the middle), save it as an MP3, upload it to this website called "archive.org" to create an audio player, copy the embedded code, going into layout; search up HTML/JavaScript, and paste the code. The player automatically went into the navigation bar of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment